How is Serendipitous Project sustainable?
- All items are made with love by our founder Sydney Ziems in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC.
- Our pieces outside of Vintage are all made-to-order to reduce waste.
- ~70 % of our items are made with materials bought from sustainable wholesalers in the United States that work with artisans in places like the United States Peru, Italy, and Japan. We also source small bathes of select natural materials from small businesses across the U.S.
- All online orders are shipped in biodegradable and/or recycled packaging.
- We carry an exclusive vintage collection in our effort to create more circular shopping
- We also create new and one-of-a-kind items from items that are out-dated, compromised, and need a new life
We are aware that it is hard for fashion to be 100% eco-friendly but, we are taking the steps we can to create better and conscious spaces to shop. Furthermore, we are not exploiting BIPOC workers across the world.